You may be aware of the changes to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). On behalf of the National Dangerous Goods Training Consortium (NDGTC) this page is to inform you of the data / records which are held for all NDGTC members.
NDGTC holds the following personal information for all members:
• Company address
• Email Addresses
• Mobile Phone Number
• Landline Phone Number
• Copies of instructor qualifications provided as contained in form N1 membership application.
Any personal data held by NDGTC is used for the following purposes:
• To confirm membership and eligibility for SQA approval
• For accounting purposes
• To Inform members of updates to training material, events and activities.
• To provide contact for assessment visits.
• To provide contact for Handbooks to be delivered
Contact Name, company address, email and contact phone numbers are listed on the NDGTC website to enable potential customers to contact them directly. All details can be edited /removed by members.
Please ensure that the Administrator is informed of any changes to your contact details so that they can be kept up to date.
Your personal data is treated as confidential and will only by shared with NDGTC officers i.e. committee members, administrator and assessors on an “as required basis”, only for the purposes stated, and will not be released to any third parties outside NDGTC without prior consent.
When a member leaves the organisation all records will be removed except those required for accounting purposes, this is a legal requirement.